Las Vegas Drain & Sewer Repair
At ProServ Las Vegas we offer a variety of drain and sewer repair options depending on your specific problem. Below is a list of the effective methods we take to non-evasively repair your lines.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: This method of repairing a sewer system is when one or two access points are dug into the ground just above the sewer line to fix the structure. Since only small access points are dug into the ground, it avoids the task of having to dig a large trench.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Provides an inspection of underground sewage lines to determine the condition of inside a pipe. The camera records both the depth and physical location so corrosion and other obstructions can be corrected efficiently.
- Sewer line repair, replacement and cleaning can fix a whole slew of plumbing problems. From clearing out foreign objects to replacing fully-collapsed piping our team can do it all.
Foreign Objects: Items such as grease buildup can clog sewer piping which obstructs natural flow.
Tree Roots: Strong roots grow into sewer lines which causes massive clogs and cracks destroying sewer systems.
Pipe Misalignment: Over time, pipes move, break, and crack due to the shifting and freezing of soil. Settling of the foundation of a home can also cause severe misalignment.
Bellied Pipes: Pipes can sink which causes paper and waste to collect within the pipes which causes clogging. This blockage can be the result of poor ground and soil conditions.
Fully-Collapsed Pipes: Sewage pipes will corrode and collapse with age. Items that run through the drain can certainly take a significant toll on your pipes. Fully-collapsed pipes significantly restrict flow in the house. Since these problems occur underground, it can be extremely difficult for non-professionals to pinpoint a clog or a collapsed pipe. They often aren’t discovered until problems work their way into the home. If you are concerned about a possible clog or collapsed pipes, be on the lookout for overgrown patches of grass that are typically not present in your yard. This could be a clear indication you have a leak and need your pipes examined.
One of the great things about our sewer repair and installation services is that depending on the condition of your pipes, we can complete the repairs quickly. You can have peace of mind knowing our ProServ professionals are working on your sewer pipes in a quick and efficient manner.
There are several other benefits to our sewer repair and installation services than quickness and efficiency. Other benefits include:
- Our services are less intrusive than traditional methods.
- We help preserve your lawn and landscaping.
- We save you time and money.
- These high-quality repairs are permanent.
Contact ProServ Las Vegas today at 702-656-4500 to have your pipes or sewer lines repaired!