Las Vegas Commercial Heating
When running a commercial space it’s important to understand the importance of maintaining the heater. A well working commercial heater keeps your employees and clients comfortable and safe while in your place of business. To keep your system operating safely and efficiently, proper maintenance is required. Our team at ProServ Las Vegas is licensed, insured, and prepared to provide you with commercial heating services, repair, and installation.
At ProServ we service everything from standard forced furnaces to roof top units. Schedule your annual professional commercial furnace service to ensure that your furnace runs properly throughout the heating season. During this service our technicians can quickly diagnose and address your furnace repair issues and return your business to comfort in no time. An annual furnace tune-up can also help prevent any costly repairs in the future that could temporarily shut down business.
Are your employees freezing and can’t find a way to warm up? For the sake of your business and employees call a professional right away to get your furnace back up and running. ProServ Las Vegas offers a variety of furnace repair services:
- No power
- Noisey or failing motor
- Ignition failure
- Burner won’t stay lit
- Blower won’t stay on
- Blower won’t turn off
Regularly maintaining your furnace system keeps it running efficiently and safely while lowering your energy bill. During your furnace service a ProServ Las Vegas professional will perform:
- An Inspection of all furnace components
- A professional cleaning
- Adjustment of controls
- A complete safety check
Have you been paying high energy bills and costly repair bills? Now is the time to call ProServ Las Vegas for a new furnace. By replacing your old unit you will reap the benefits of lower energy bills, increased comfort, environmentally friendly perks.
Top 5 signs you need a new furnace:
1. Age. If your system is over 15 years old it needs to be replaced.
2. Frequent and expensive repairs. If repair costs are becoming increasingly expensive it is time to consider a new heating system
3. Unsafe. Regardless of the age of your furnace if it’s not safe then it needs to be replaced.
4. Noise. Systems that are breaking down tend to make noise because it cannot keep up with the heating demands.
5. Comfort Issues. If you have uneven temperatures or drafty conditions consider a new system.
ProServ Las Vegas is a local company with years of experience and a fair price. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and stand by our work. Contact your ProServ professional today at 702-656-4500 to get your new furnace.