Las Vegas Water Heaters
At ProServ Las Vegas we install the best water heaters to ensure optimum comfort and efficiency. Our team will come to your home for a free consultation and capacity test. As your water heater system ages, it is bound to lose its efficiency or worse, stop working altogether. Let us help you plan routine maintenance schedule to keep your unit running efficiently and effectively. Our expert team can repair all makes and models of water heaters as well as replace water heaters.
Maintenance is critical factor for the long term success of your water heater. Without the proper care, it will not be able to provide the hot water needed for basic day-to-day activities in your home. It is important to have a water heater check up at least once per year to pinpoint and resolve problems while they are in the early stages. During a maintenance check we:
- Drain and clean the tank.
- Clean out build up sediment.
- Check all heating elements.
- Replace any necessary elements.
There will be several signs you notice when it is time to replace you water heater. Here are the main indicators its time for a replacement:
- Age: This is one of the most important factors when determining whether or not you need to replace your water heater. A water heater that is more than 10 years old should be considered for replacement. Do not wait for it to start leaking before considering a replacement.
- Rusty Water: This is an indicator that the piping from your water heater is starting to rust away and that it will soon begin to leak.
- Rumbling Noises: These noises can be attributed to sediment build up on the bottom of the tank. When the sediment is heated and reheated, it hardens. This is the rumbling or banging sounds you hear coming from the water heater as it is heating up.
- Puddles of Water: If you see moisture around your water heater, this is a sign of fractured tank. When the metal heats up, it will expand causing a leak. When the metal has cooled the inner tank will stop leaking.
Keep your water hot for longer by scheduling routine maintenance with us. Ready to install a new system or need it repaired? Contact Proserv Las Vegas at 702-656-4500 or online.