There’s more to your home’s climate control than just warm and cool air. The quality of the air passing through it also plays a role in the purity of the air it puts out, which can have an effect on your family. ProServ Las Vegas provides the latest in air cleaners and purifiers, which can offer multiple benefits for your HVAC system, including:
ProServ’s indoor air quality experts are dedicated to improving the climate in your home through a range of clean air products and services:
1. Air Filters: Perhaps the most common and cost effective defense against poor indoor air quality, regular filter changes are always recommended for your health and HVAC performance.
2. UV Air Cleaners: Representing some of the latest technology in the industry, UV lights can eliminate contaminants on a microscopic level for optimum purification.
3. Electronic Air Cleaners: ProServ offers a wide range of electronic air cleaners for every type of home, office or HVAC system. Electronic cleaners serve as an extra measure against poor air quality and a dirty system.
4. Humidifiers: Humidifiers can bring a range of benefits, from making your cleaners and filters more effective to reducing static and other issues stemming from dry air.
5. Indoor Air Quality Tips: Air cleaners can improve your home climate, and proper usage can maximize your health and comfort. ProServ’s air quality experts can offer suggestions to keep your environment in top condition all year long.
Start breathing better today and call your local air experts at ProServ Las Vegas! Contact us at (702) 656-4500 or online.
Receive fast, reliable, and proactive plumbing repair from the professionals at ProServ Las Vegas.
Ready to update your AC system? The experts at ProServ are prepared to help with high quality service and products.
ProServ Las Vegas professionals will keep your family warm with our furnace tune-ups, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Regular maintenance can keep your systems running longer while preventing costly damage. ProServ Las Vegas provides maintenance agreements to fit your needs and keep your units running efficiently.