At ProServ Las Vegas we are equipped with the right tools and have the experience to repair most major brands of ovens. We have been repairing and maintaining ovens across North Las Vegas for many years and we can easily diagnose the problem with your oven and save you the huge expense of buying this critical appliance for your home. Contact us today to see if your oven is in need of ProServ’s trusted repair services!
Common Causes for Oven Repair
We use ovens so often that it’s not surprising that they can break down. They aren’t infallible, and they aren’t designed to last the same amount of time that your home does. Your oven is made up of these basic components:
- Top heating element
- Bottom heating element
- Capillary wire
- Convection fan
- Cooling fan
- Oven door
- Stove top heating elements
- Heating element receptacles
Each of these components can require a repair within the lifetime of your oven. ProServ Las Vegas is equipped to repair all of them, but the most common repairs are:
- Heating elements become detached from their receptacles.
- Cooling fan becomes clogged or broken.
- Oven door spring wears down and will not keep the oven closed.
- Thermostat is not reading heat temperatures correctly.
- Capillary wire is worn down or becomes detached.
Common Signs Your Oven Requires a Repair
You won’t always be able to tell when your oven needs a quick (or not quick) repair. Sometimes it might just seem like your oven is taking a while to heat up, or it’s not as hot as it should be so you just turn up the dial. If you suspect your oven might be broken, check for these signs:
- Your oven shuts off before it’s done cooking.
- The door pops open after you’ve shut it.
- The fan in the back isn’t working (your oven doesn’t make noise when turned on).
- Your burners aren’t getting hot.
- Your food is under or over cooked.
Before you call it quits on your oven, make sure you call the appliance professionals at ProServ Las Vegas to ensure you’re getting the most out of your oven. You don’t need to DIY either, as ProServ is happy to repair your oven quickly and at low cost. Don’t hesitate to call us at (702)358-0486!