At ProServ Las Vegas we are equipped with the right tools and have the experience to repair most major brands of washers and dryers. Our professional staff understands how important washing and drying machines are to a home, and we take great care to let that show in our work. We have many years of experience repairing and maintaining washing and drying machines to help keep your clothes looking and feeling brand new!
Common Causes for Washer & Dryer Repair
Neither washers nor dryers are designed to last forever. However, there are steps you can take to get the most out of your machines and use them for years to come. The basic components that make up both of these machines are:
- Machine belts
- Inner/Outer tub
- Water inlet
- Exhaust vent
- Lint screen
- Doors & panels
- Operating thermostat
- Temp control
Each of these components can require a repair within the lifetime of your machines. ProServ Las Vegas is equipped to repair all of them, but the most common repairs are:
- Heating elements become detached from their receptacles.
- Tub is stuck and won’t turn.
- Hoses become detached or clogged.
- Thermostat is not reading heat temperatures correctly.
- Timer stops working.
- Lint screen is not collecting lint.
- Water inlet wears down or become detached.
Common Signs Your Washer or Dryer Requires a Repair
Because these two machines are so essential to your everyday life, it’s important to check them regularly for any needed maintenance. Always listen to how your machines sound, how your clothes smell after being washed or dried, and check for detached components or leaks. If you think you are due for a repair, check for these signs:
- The washer won’t drain.
- The dryer won’t spin or jolts while on.
- Either machine smells strange or makes clothing smell.
- Leaking water.
- Clothes are left wet after drying.
- Washer is shaking or rattling.
- Clothing comes out of washing machine not smelling clean.
- Not turning on.
Before you resort to hand-washing and hang-drying your clothing, make sure you call the appliance professionals at ProServ Las Vegas to ensure you’re getting the most out of your machines. You don’t need to DIY either, as ProServ is happy to repair your washer or dryer quickly and at low cost. Don’t hesitate to call us at (702)358-0486!