Las Vegas Heating Professionals
How cold does it get in Las Vegas? Although Sin City is known for getting as hot as hell, it can still get pretty cool. From October to March, it’s pretty common to see the weather drop down to the 50s and 60s. To help keep your home or business a comfortable place to be, it’s important to make sure you have proper heating installed.
At ProServ, your satisfaction comes first! Our expert team is dedicated to quality and will work hard to repair and maintain your heating system within a timely manner. We value you as a customer and will be respectful to the area we’re working in. Our professional technicians always wear booties and clean up after their work. In fact, the only sign of our having been there will be your perfectly functioning HVAC system.
Our Heating Services
We offer these services at affordable prices without sacrificing quality. When you work with us, you’re treated like family because we wouldn’t want to experience a loss of heat any more than you do.
Does Your Heater Need to Be Repaired?
Here are five signs that it’s time to get your heating system looked at by a professional:
1. Loud Noises: If your boiler or gas heater is making loud noises, it is a sign that something is broken internally.
2. Lack of Warmth: This seems obvious, but you can check your thermostat every few weeks to make sure it is reflecting the correct temperature.
3. Thermostat Incorrect: Thermostats are not infallible, and you should also periodically check to see if it’s reading a different temperature.
4. Clogged Filter: Check and replace your filters regularly.
5. Strange Smell: Heating units can often produce a strange smell when they aren’t working properly.
Don’t Be Left Out in the Cold!
If you have questions about your current heating system or would like to schedule a service, call ProServ Las Vegas at 702-358-0812. We provide free estimates and immediate help.